02 Jul Associate Director of Employee Relations
Posted at 12:16h in
Blue Rock Search
- In partnership with the leadership of Employee Relations, provides guidance to HR Business Partners, Business Managers and Senior Management on managing the companies employment risk.
- Pro-actively assists in reviewing, revising and/or recommending Employee Relations policies for the company.
- Partners effectively to create change management and communication plans for a broad audience to include Human Resources and employees as appropriate.
- Provides insight and interpretation to managers and employees throughout the company regarding relevant employment principles, complex employee relations issues, performance management, workplace investigations and critical incident management.
- Acts as an integral team member of the Worldwide Employee Relations team on employment matters.
- Advises on matters with potential risk related to supervision of direct reports, and provides consultation and guidance to managers in the areas of coaching and counseling of their direct reports.
- Responds to and investigates complaints involving complex employment matters under guidance and supervision from senior Employee Relations management and Legal.
- Enforces equal employment opportunity policies.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive investigation reports which includes recommendations for complaint resolution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates employment and workplace trends (internally and externally).
- Conducts ongoing analysis of employee relations data to identify trends and determine levels of staff satisfaction in order to partner to create and develop programs and initiatives that will support strategic efforts to create an ideal work environment.
- Designs and facilitates training and workshops on key HR policies and best practices.
- Advises on business change including acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations.
- Collaborate across functions and departments, including Legal for advice and decision on employee relations matters.
- Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders in HR and the business.)