20 Oct Chief HRBP
If you like working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day you want to work for our client!
Our Global client is one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere! Their proven technology powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications and is the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms. Their rapidly growling employee footprint currently has 750+ team members across the U.S., Europe, and APAC. The organization is scaling its HR Business Partner team to support rapid growth in the U.S. and internationally
As a member of the People & Culture senior leadership team Chief HR Business will work with the company’s senior leaders and their teams to provide guidance, coaching, and strategic insight. You’ll ensure exceptional delivery of programs that connect the organization’s commercial and talent strategies and lead a Global team of business partners toward one mission—enabling our people to do the best work of their lives.
• Work closely with People & Culture leadership team members and Global business leaders to understand business priorities and opportunities for value added functional support.
• Partner with the Head of People & Culture and peers to develop, design, and implement the HR Service Delivery Model to ensure flawless functional support for the business.
• Develop strong, trusted relationships with business leaders, enabling them to grow and develop their people to delight our clients and deliver exceptional results.
• Lead, manage, and mentor a team of business partners spanning the U.S., Europe, and APAC.
• Communicate new people processes and initiatives to ensure broad adoption.
• Collaborate with the People and Culture leadership team (Talent Acquisition, Talent Enablement, Rewards, and Operations) to develop and roll out strategic initiatives.
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years in a HR Business Partner role and 2-3 years of team leadership experience.
- Experience partnering with executives and supporting teams through change management, coaching, and organizational development.
- Strong business acumen. Can help leaders connect commercial strategy to talent strategy.
- Knowledge of various HR functions with experience with organizational design, succession planning, performance enablement, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, M&A, and employee relations.
- Data-centric: You translate numbers into insights, and insights into action.
- Strong understanding of employment law, particularly in California.
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience at fast-growing technology company
- Experience supporting mergers and acquisitions