06 Aug Director HR, Commercial/G&A
Our client is seeking a Director, Human Resources to support Sales, Marketing, and Corporate functions. This position will report directly to the VP, HR and work closely with closely with multiple client groups in the areas of Commercial Operations, Marketing, Account Management, Market Access, Finance, IT, and Legal. In partnership with CoE’s this role will interface with Senior Leadership of the respective teams to ensure organizational effectiveness by driving and supporting all recruiting, training, organizational development, goal setting, performance management, succession planning, employee relations initiatives, organizational assessment and design, talent management, and coaching for their respective groups. The incumbent will also focus on the HR implications of business strategies to enhance employee engagement; work collaboratively with HR peers, CoEs, external resources, and provide consultative support to managers and employees. The combined client groups are Corporate office, home-office and field based throughout the US.
• Oversee a range of human resources services, focusing on multiple functions, providing proactive HR leadership and consultation to Commercial and G&A groups supporting leaders and employees of the organization.
• Serves as a consultant to client group management and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
• Proactively provide adaptive HR approaches and strategies to business leaders – often within the context of rapidly changing business conditions (internal and external).
• Partners with the HR COEs to deliver customized programs and services to the business in the areas of organizational development, performance management, compensation, employee relations, training and staffing.
• Ensures organizational success in complex business situations such as merger, acquisitions, exceptional business trajectories, and /or reorganizations.
• In partnership with the HR CoEs, champion a systemic approach to talent – deliver customized programs and services to the business in the areas of organization design, talent acquisition, performance management, retention, development, recognition, rewards, and engagement.
• 10-12+ years of progressive human resources experience preferably as a dedicated HR Business Partner providing broad HR support to large client groups in multiple functions
• BA/BS degree. Masters level education (MS, MBA) preferred
• PRIOR BIO TECH/PHARMACEUTICAL INUDSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
• Prior experience supporting similar clients groups, such as Commercial (home office and field based), Finance, IT, Legal, and Compliance is highly preferred
• Works effectively with all levels of an organization including experience in a multi-site, remote, and field based environment
• Strong business acumen to interface with Senior Leaders and employees to understand critical business objectives
• Must possess in-depth negotiating, influencing and consulting skills. Able to coach client group senior leaders and other key stakeholders on leadership skills.
• Ability to partner with and influence Executive leadership team members on tactical and organizations challenges.