06 Mar Director HR
Posted at 15:48h in
Blue Rock Search
Director, Human Resources - HRBP
- Provides HR support directly to senior management and employees in the Access, Operations, & Emerging Markets (AOEM), Public Affairs and Government Affairs organizations.
- Develops and implements HR initiatives and interventions to enable the business line’s strategy.
- Advises company management on HR policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions, which may be significantly complex.
- Initiates discussions regarding organizational changes and presents each of the HR specialty functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) when working with management.
- Within client group, facilitates the management and development of the corporate culture and values, and leads employee and manager engagement initiatives to foster teamwork and enhance employee engagement.
- Viewed as subject matter expert and maintains contacts with external sources to stay apprised of current trends and new legislative changes.
- Accomplishes results as an individual contributor or through HR subordinates or specialist employees/CoE. May select, develop and evaluate HR staff to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Develops concepts, techniques, and standards for flawless execution on the delivery of HR services including talent acquisition, performance management, talent reviews, compensation planning, and project management.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Provides analysis and recommendations about the reengineering and optimization of the organizational structure, roles, process and resource allocation, and facilitates change management.
- Designs, develops and implements people-related communications as appropriate .
- Proactively questions the decisions of management that impact the long-term direction of the client group.
- Provides coaching support for site or client group leadership, building skills, knowledge, and competencies to achieve results and make employee-related decisions in a fast changing environment.
- May be responsible for representing client group or site with labor unions and/or works councils to ensure compliance with relevant labor laws and a favorable climate with employee representative groups.
- May require strong business knowledge as well as a sophisticated understanding of how to navigate matrix multi-national organizations.
- Responsible for managing and leading two HR professionals in the LATAM region.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are self-initiated with very little direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must possess excellent influencing skills. Requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to develop solutions to a wide range of highly complex problems, which require an in depth degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
- May require experience and ability to manage staff.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Education:
- 12+ years of relevant experience in the HR field and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business.
- A Master’s degree can be substituted for 2 years of relevant experience.