13 May Director HR
The Director of Human Resources will play a strong leadership role supporting business needs and fostering employee engagement. Evolving and scaling our people related strategies, processes, and practices and driving flawless execution is critical to future success. Our client is looking for a player/coach – somebody who is interested in providing hands-on value and expertise, as well as managing their team.
- Business Partner - Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement people strategies which support business success and foster employee engagement. Collaborates with finance team to anticipate and forecast people related investments and expenses; monitors and analyzes trends and variances on an ongoing basis; develops corrective actions as needed.
- Functional Leader - Identify areas of strategic and tactical improvements in HR processes and technologies, lead implementation of improvements with the team and enable cross-department collaboration. Ensure ongoing assessment, enhancement, and alignment of all HR processes, policies, and practices. Coach, mentor, and develop HR team to ensure ongoing high performance. Attract, hire, and retain top-quality employees - with an emphasis on high performance, learning, and career development.
- Culture Champion - Partner with all levels of the organization to evolve, nurture, and cultivate the company’s culture as we grow and expand. Foster a diverse workplace which enables all employees to be exceptional and maximize their contribution. Be a role model for leadership and management excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years broad-based human resources experience.
- Strong background and expertise as an HR generalist while also having in-depth knowledge and expertise in multiple HR specialties (e.g. recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, employment law, HR systems)
- Strategic thinker with ability to implement.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent judgment and ability to build trust at all organizational levels.
- Collaborative problem-solver.
- Organized and process oriented.
- Intrinsic drive to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
- Experience with software industry and/or agile development environment a plus.