09 May Director of Franchise Development
Develop and execute a franchise sales marketing plan designed to expand the company’s franchise network nationally. This is an emerging concept with a proven model reflected in the successful operations of 12 operating units in Florida today. This client is offering a unique opportunity to an investor to gain a salary, commissions and a stake in all development outside of Florida for this brand.
The ideal candidate will be willing and able to take on the responsibility of planning and implementing the national roll-out of this concept. This includes identifying ideal initial markets through extensive market research and developing process, pipeline and benchmarks for the franchise growth on a go forward basis.
• Developing and executing functional business plans and budgets in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan and key financial objectives.
• Supplementing external sales resources (third party consultants, brokers, etc.) with in-house sales initiatives.
• Experience and proven track record of utilizing digital media and social media marketing strategies for franchise lead generation.
• Tracking and working all sales leads through the entire spectrum of franchise development activities, including targeted marketing, promotion, sourcing, application, and disclosure of FDD.
• Screening and processing applications, ensuring high quality franchise partners are prospected, qualified, and selected;
• Assist in developing messaging and advertising content to recruit franchise sales prospect.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum five (5) years successful national franchise sales experience.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• A reputation as a strategic and conceptual thinker with ability to develop strategic plans and direct implementation of tactical plan elements.
• Sales aptitude with proven ability to proactively and assertively seek and generate sales leads and aggressively pursue and close deals; known as a goal-oriented self-starter who works well independently with minimal supervision.
• In depth knowledge of effective sales techniques.
• Strong technical skills combined with practical application, problem solving skills and a proactive approach.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.