09 May Director of Franchise Development
Posted at 16:24h in
Blue Rock Search
Develop and execute a franchise sales marketing plan designed to expand the company’s franchise network into all the remaining open territories in North America.
- Developing and executing functional business plans and budgets in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan and key financial objectives.
- Supplementing external sales resources (third party consultants, brokers, etc.) with in-house sales initiatives.
- Experience and proven track record of utilizing digital media and social media marketing strategies for franchise lead generation.
- Tracking and working all sales leads through the entire spectrum of franchise development activities, including targeted marketing, promotion, sourcing, application, and disclosure of FDD.
- Screening and processing applications, ensuring high quality franchise partners are prospected, qualified, and selected;
- Assist in developing messaging and advertising content to recruit franchise sales prospect.
- Continued enhancement of CRM system.
- Development of third party franchisee lending relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum five (5) years successful national franchise sales experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- A reputation as a strategic and conceptual thinker with ability to develop strategic plans and direct implementation of tactical plan elements.
- Sales aptitude with proven ability to proactively and assertively seek and generate sales leads and aggressively pursue and close deals; known as a goal-oriented self-starter who works well independently with minimal supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of effective sales techniques.
- Strong technical skills combined with practical application, problem solving skills and a proactive approach.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.