15 Nov Director, Talent Acquisition
About the Role:
We’re looking for an accomplished business leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure our Talent Acquisition strategy and framework is Relevant, Inclusive, Customer Centric, and Values driven. This strategic position is responsible for the development, implementation, communication, support and administration of the company’s Talent Acquisition Agenda. The Ideal Candidate for this role is a Passionate, Driven, relationship builder with a deep understanding of all aspects of Talent Acquisition inclusive of strategy development & deployment; HR technology; and remote team leadership.
The Director Talent Acquisition will drive a talent acquisition agenda which ensures flawless tactical execution to meet the hiring demands of the company. The successful leader will first seek to understand business needs and then quickly build highly productive critical relationships both internally and externally. This leader will develop and implement a multi-level talent acquisition strategy that can flex to the specific, changing, needs of the business.
About the Candidate:
The successful candidate will …
- Be a leader who operates and engages with extreme integrity and high work ethic. Must be aligned with the company's Mission.
- Proactively seek to quickly establish genuine, credible, and productive relationships with operational leaders, peers and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Be committed to delivering an exceptional, high quality, experience for candidates, hiring managers, other leaders and peers throughout the organization.
- Leverage their business acumen; talent acquisition expertise; and people leadership experience to provide ongoing coaching and direction to the TA team.
- Have a strong knowledge and execution of recruiting tools, techniques, and architecture, recruiting analysis and reporting, managing recruiting processes, applicant tracking systems, and people management.
- Possess the executive maturity required to strike the appropriate balance between “the what” and “the how” required to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Have a very strong command of the metrics, KPI’s and other relevant information required to manage, monitor, and improve Talent Acquisition performance.
- Possess a high level of analytical, problem solving, and internal consulting, and solution deployment skills.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following two (2) areas of expertise:
Directing a Talent Acquisition Strategy:
- Develop the overall strategic model for providing best-in-class Talent Acquisition services and build out the business case for implementing technology and other improvement investments when necessary.
- Partner with HRBP leaders to develop recruiting policies, programs, and processes aligned with strategic objectives.
- Develop strong partnerships with HR and business leaders across the organization to understand specific staffing and headcount planning requirements and any country or regional recruiting differences.
- Partner with business teams to build and maintain a talent brand for recruiting top talent.
- Analyze function-level metrics to communicate progress toward goals, identify problem areas, and develop action plans.
- Ensure compliance with Talent Acquisition policies and processes while evaluating potential risks and liabilities.
- Serve as the Business Process Owner for our applicant tracking system and work with the Systems team to ensure improvements are implemented and that the technology continues to serve our recruiting needs.
- Using talent acquisition key metrics and scorecards, proactively work with hiring managers and leadership to ensure successful hiring outcomes.
Leading TA Team:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to the Talent Acquisition team and act as a strong role model, motivating for growth while driving a high level of performance.
- Coach and develop the Talent Acquisition team to ensure it has the right skills, resources and tools to meet its objectives and support a mindset of building internal recruiting capability to meet the hiring needs of the business.
- Champion consistency and a strong customer service orientation to ensure value-added client support.
- Develop and implement innovative candidate sourcing strategies to find top talent that include networking on and offline, identifying viable passive candidates, leveraging colleague referrals, attracting a diverse range of candidates, and utilizing social media tools and resources.
- Exemplify the company’s culture and values both within the business and in all customer and client-facing activities.
- Establish and promote the Talent Acquisition team as a credible, trustworthy, and capable resource within the organization.