24 Aug Vice President of Operations
Ideally this role should be in based in southern CA but for the perfectly suited candidate, location can be negotiable. The primary responsibility of the Vice President of Operations will be to drive sales through effective execution of center standards and operating initiatives as well as ensure that all brand standards and procedures are in place for new store opening. Will provide ongoing support to existing franchisees directly and through a team of field personnel that you will hire, train and manage.
Will assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations. Implement, manage and evaluate operation processes and procedures, in accordance with standards and procedures set out by the organization.
He/she must maintain liaison with human resource, finance, marketing, and sales department to ensure maximum profitability and administrative efficiency.
Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs.
Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow. Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service. Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results.
Ensure a robust training program for all team members in an effort to evolve franchises’ staff and their capabilities
Adequate training of staff including:
- Cost control
- Human Resources concerns, issues, etc.
- Developing controls and systems to ensure high quality service to guests
- Establishing service standards
- Ensuring that safety and hygiene standards are maintained
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Ideally, this executive should bring operational expertise and possess a successful track record with proven results in a franchised multi-unit health and wellness, medical, beauty/personal care and/or a relevant service industry.
- Should be able to work alone and in a team
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Needs to have excellent management and organizational skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Minimum five (5) years successful national franchise sales experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- A reputation as a strategic and conceptual thinker with ability to develop strategic plans and direct implementation of tactical plan elements.
- Sales aptitude with proven ability to proactively and assertively seek and generate sales leads and aggressively pursue and close deals; known as a goal-oriented self-starter who works well independently with minimal supervision.
- In depth knowledge of effective sales techniques.
- Strong technical skills combined with practical application, problem solving skills and a proactive approach.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.