08 Mar Franchise Development Manager
Ideally this person would be based near company HDQ office in Florida, however well qualified candidates that have a proven track record of franchise sales while working virtually will be considered if located in South Eastern US or Texas.
The list of responsibilities below is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested or assigned.
• Understand and articulate the systems and programs for each of our two franchise brands.
• Lead candidates through a complex multi-stage process to educate them about our franchise opportunities and obtain approval as franchisees.
• Assist existing franchisees in recruiting qualified buyers for their locations.
• Give guidance to existing franchisees looking to sell their businesses.
• Work with independent business brokers.
• Primary point of contact for approved franchisees and work with internal departments to complete transactions after initial franchise approval.
• Enthusiastic advocate for all of our franchise brands.
• Exceed aggressive sales goals to support the growth of our franchise business.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in franchise sales, business brokerage, or related field is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred.
• Extensive sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High comfort level interacting with franchisees and franchise candidates via telephone and email.
• LOI, APA, F/A navigation and experience needed.
• Experience with Salesforce, ACT, Franconnect, or similar lead tracking software (CRM).
• Automotive or retail background preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.