15 Mar Franchise Sales Support Specialist
The Franchise Sales Support Specialist will provide support to Franchise Development in their activities in order to achieve sale of new franchise territories, conversions and the resale of existing franchises in line with the business plan and company’s sales objectives.
- Coordinate key events such as exhibitions, follow through and manage the timely referral and follow up of leads from these events
- Develop and maintain the ‘Potential Franchisee’, ‘Businesses 4 Sale’ and ‘New Territory’ CRM databases.
- Proactively maintain the Franchise Development website content and social media presence
- Provide first contact point for new enquiries and qualify leads
- Support sales team to proactively manage all leads, maintaining regular contact and developing key stakeholder relationships
- Distribute marketing materials and communications to prospective franchisee database
- Outbound sales and appointment bookings for sales team
- Provide support (via phone and email) for potential and current Franchise Partners on follow-up issues by answering questions, tracing status
- Conduct research and explore trends and opportunities and competitor analysis
- Develop and ensure adherence to a defined Franchise sales process
- Develop and maintain systems and procedures for Franchise Development
- Use provided SYSTEMS/tools to assist leads/clients and manage activities, projects, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide detailed monthly & ad hoc reporting.
- 5 years franchise sales (ideally) or general sales support
- Database management (working with CRM)
- Strong planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence across multiple levels and teams.