21 Jan Human Resources Manager
Posted at 19:12h in
Blue Rock Search
- Execute human resources strategies in all HR functional areas, programs and practices such as talent management, staffing, on-boarding, succession planning, employee relations, and performance. management, organization effectiveness, training and development, labor relations, and HR policies.
- Partner with plant leaders and employees to enhance business results by enabling a positive culture and driving increased level of employee engagement.
- Influence change and innovation to advance plant strategies and operations. Work closely with the leadership team to deliver solutions that meet business needs and drive and change initiatives to improve performance.
- Work closely with the HR Director on talent management initiatives including employee assessment, development, organization effectiveness, and succession planning.
- Participate in full cycle recruitment efforts including attracting and assessing candidate capabilities, work productively with outside search partners, candidates, and internal clients; and assist in managing new hire orientation.
- Drive employee engagement efforts through execution of bi-annual employee feedback survey, analysis of results, and development and exaction of engagement strategy.
- Manage employee relations and assist in counseling employees and conducting exit interviews.
- Partner with operations business leaders to ensure training and development of hourly workforce
- Responsible for understanding the collective bargaining agreement, ensuring company actions are aligned and responding to requests, grievances, etc.
- Measure and drive improvement of key HR metrics/scorecard by running HRIS reports, analyzing data, and providing recommendations to HR and Plant leadership to enable strong business decisions.
- Cross-train with other HR colleagues to ensure back up and coverage exits across the function including understanding schedules and timekeeping system and preparing payroll documents when needed.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Ensure efforts are synchronized with corporate HR initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.