13 Jun People Technology Manager
We are seeking a People Technology Manager to join the HR team. The People Technology manager will partner with HR Business Partners, HR COEs (HR Operations, Total Rewards and Learning & Development) and IT to support existing systems and operations and execute on projects per the People Technology strategic roadmap.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Serve as the Core HCM lead overseeing the ongoing design and build of hire to retire business processes as well as security administration.
- Serve as strong consultative partner to HR Business Partners and HR COEs in service delivery.
- Develop HR systems training materials and conduct training.
- Provide day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes in systems per change control guidelines.
- Work with vendor, People Technology and IT on managing system releases and testing for HR systems.
- Partner with HR Analytics team on delivering integrated reporting solutions.
- Drive continuous people, process and technology improvements.
Knowledge & skills
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of systems experience required. HR systems experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of Workday Core HCM implementation and system administration experience.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with Workday security and custom reports.
- Good project management, cross-functional team collaboration and vendor management skills.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Strong team player and ability to work independently.
- Ability to consult with and present to senior HR leaders.
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.