05 Sep Senior Director HR Tech & Operations
If you are passionate about HR technology, process, and service delivery this may in fact be the role for you!
Our client is seeking an HR Technology & Operations leader to drive the design, improvement, and continued evolution of service delivery to employees and managers around the world. Leading a total team of 50+ Globally, the Senior Director, HR Operations & Technology will focus on:
• Exceptional user experience
• Development and implementation of HR Technology Roadmap including next generation automation & AI
• Continuous Improvement in everything we do
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Oversee all HR Operations activities including onboarding and off-boarding of employees, and other employee life-cycle related programs
• Promote continuous improvement in the development of HR Operations through leadership, guidance and education
• Proposes and implements process and technology efficiencies to ensure highly accurate, complaint and efficient HR practices
• Coordinate HR interactions cross-functionally with other teams as necessary, including Payroll, Finance, IT, as well as other parts of the HR Team worldwide.
• Help drive the selection, implementation and upgrades of all people systems and processes to ensure that we are maximizing our use of technology in streamlining HR operations and scaling our business globally
• Work with the team and partners to ensure HR compliance in all domestic and international jurisdictions
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• 15+ years of relevant experience in HR/HR Operations and a BA or BS degree. Master’s degree is highly preferred. Must have previous experience working in large Global organizations.
• 5-7+ years of supervisory experience inclusive of managing People Managers.
• The successful candidate thrives in ambiguity, adapts quickly to a changing environment, takes a global view, is data driven and technically savvy and has a passion for optimizing process and structure in a Workday environment.
• Exceptional, proven leadership skills to develop a team of professionals across the globe
• Strong partnership skills. You’ll collaborate with diverse stakeholders including HRBPs, HR COE’s, IT, Payroll, & Finance worldwide
• Broad HR Skill-sets and global thinking. Previous experience in HR Operations, HR Business Partner, and/or COE experience will help you think holistically when solving complex challenges.
• Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up ones sleeves and get into the weeds; passion for problem solving
• Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to clearly define, implement, communicate end user centric solutions
• Knowledge of SOX, privacy and other compliance protocols
• Must have strong knowledge of HR systems and experience managing implementations of HR systems preferred
• High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
• Thick skinned, with a sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches and pivot as required
Our Client’s Core Values:
• Integrity (Doing What’s Right)
• Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
• Teamwork (Working Together)
• Excellence (Being Your Best)
• Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)