22 Dec Senior Director of Operations
MUST LOVE DOGS!! This position is responsible for overseeing and driving new store openings and success across the entire multi-market operation for a Pet Services/retail concept. Success in this role is measured by the ability to meet or exceed development schedule, same store sales growth year over year, and profitability. This role will report directly to the Owner/CEO and will oversee new store development, field operations and support, marketing and training. This is an EQUITY OPPORTUNITY.
- Attract, engage, grow and retain a team of high-performance unit level teams and field support representatives to optimize the success of the enterprise.
- Work with the franchisor’s Real Estate Departments site selection/ construction teams to ensure development schedules are being met.
- Continually develop the effectiveness of the support and coaching systems and processes.
- Establish personal and professional development programs to grow and expand the skills and capabilities of all team members.
- Join and leverage the Franchise Advisory Council and various applicable subcommittees within the franchise system.
- Pre-empt or resolve team member disputes in their infancy while maintaining and growing the integrity of your relationships.
- Ensure alignment between ownership, franchisor development teams and operations through communication, process and planning.
- Optimize the standards of operation and customer experience throughout all markets to grow the value of the brand.
- Follow, monitor and optimize the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), created and required by the Franchisor, that will drive growth, profitability and customer satisfaction across the network.
- Cultivate a culture that exemplifies high performance and accountability.
- Oversee the company’s marketing activities to ensure continual improvement in the effectiveness of client acquisition strategies and brand recognition.
- Oversee corporate communications across all markets to ensure clear, concise and consistent messaging that is aligned with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and oversee a schedule of highly effective regional trainings as needed/or as required by the franchisor, involving multiple stakeholders including home office staff/ownership, vendors and all employees. This will involve participation in any brand-wide annual conventions to ensure the teams will maximize brand engagement and
- Monitor and optimize the growth and profitability of the company’s locations.
- Optimize compliance across all markets with the brands standards.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- The successful candidate will possess a background and experience that demonstrates a track record of excellence in most of the above responsibilities
- Excellent capabilities in influence, collaboration and relationship building
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solver that utilizes practical and strategic thinking
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Demonstrated abilities in project management and strategic planning
- Ability to manage moderate levels of travel