24 Oct Senior HR Generalist
Our client is a Global leader in the building materials industry with locations in North America, Europe and Asia. They are looking to hire a highly motivated, energetic, and collaborative HR professional to join the North America Corporate HR team. The successful candidates will execute HR strategy across multiple functional areas within the function including talent management, employee engagement, and performance management, talent acquisition, employee relations, training and development, benefits, regulatory compliance, HR Technology, and HR reporting and analytics.
- Execute human resources strategies in all HR functional areas, programs and practices such as talent management, staffing, on-boarding, succession planning, employee relations, and performance. management, organization effectiveness, training and development, labor relations, and HR policies.
- Partner with corporate leaders and employees to enhance business results by enabling a positive culture and driving increased level of employee engagement.
- Influence change and innovation to advance corporate strategies. Work closely with the leadership team to deliver solutions that meet business needs and drive and change initiatives to improve performance.
- Work closely with the HR Director on talent management initiatives including employee assessment, development, organization effectiveness, and succession planning.
- Participate in full cycle recruitment efforts including attracting and assessing candidate capabilities, work productively with outside search partners, candidates, and internal clients; and assist in managing new hire orientation.
- Drive employee engagement efforts through execution of bi-annual employee feedback survey, analysis of results, and development and exaction of engagement strategy.
- Manage employee relations and assist in counseling employees and conducting exit interviews.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure training and development of workforce.
- Measure and drive improvement of key HR metrics/scorecard by running HRIS reports, analyzing data, and providing recommendations to HR and leadership to enable strong business decisions.
- Cross-train with other HR colleagues to ensure back up and coverage exits across the function including understanding schedules and timekeeping system and preparing payroll documents when needed.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Ensure efforts are synchronized with corporate HR initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business plus 4-8 years of Human Resources experience including a minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing environment required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel and Power Point), Internet browsers and Email Software.
- Exceptional identification, attraction and assessment capabilities including the ability to manage the full life-cycle search processes; working with outside search partners, candidates, and internal clients.
- The ability to build strong relationships and establish strong interpersonal connections at all levels of the organization; treat others with respect; conduct business, internally and externally with professionalism and tact; and establish rapport and trust at all levels within the organization.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with Exceptional attention to detail.
- To be an enthusiastic, performance-driving individual who will pursue excellence in translating the employer brand passion, vision/mission of the organization into operational, quantitative Human Resources plans, goals, and schedules for improvement.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive employee information.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.