01 May Senior Human Resources Manager
Our Manufacturing client is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager for their Greenwood, MS location. The Senior HR Manager will provide leadership in developing and implementing human resource strategies and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant HR and management experience.
• Experience delivering HR partnership and leadership.
• Ability to manage HR Programs in a complex and matrix business environment.
• Requires advanced knowledge of governmental regulations and general HR practices.
• Must have experience resolving a wide range of employee relations problems.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for evaluating the organization's future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing current HR programs to meet these needs.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager is accountable for budget and policy recommendations and medium to long-term planning.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for leading, directing, evaluating, and developing a team of human resource professionals.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for collecting and analyzing HR data in order to make recommendations to business unit management.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager uses knowledge of various HR functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, and training and employee relations to provide tactical HR support to line managers.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for recommending and driving execution of programs and policies that create or reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere.
• The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for preparing internal employee communications regarding company policies.
The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for counseling employees in the interpretation and application of human resources programs and coordinates recruitment, orientation, training, compensation, EEO and benefit activities.