20 Jan Senior Manager Talent Acquisition
Posted at 16:19h in
Blue Rock Search
We are currently looking for a Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition to join our team in Franklin, TN at our corporate headquarters.
- Develops, manages and administers all talent acquisition strategies, programs, policies and procedures for the U.S. and Canada resulting in outstanding service levels to internal customers.
- Assists in driving the execution company's diversity recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the Americas Diversity Office and Talent Management.
- Collaborates with global counterparts on various recruitment strategies and practices. Leads strategic partnership with Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider.
- Also oversees performance of contractor management program with third party Managed Service Provider.
- Supports other HR initiatives impacting or related to talent acquisition as requested.
- Creating and executing on strategic sourcing methods in partnership with RPO partner.
- Managing day to day staffing process for internal and external direct hire recruitment within the U.S. and Canada in collaboration with the RPO provider.
- Oversight and performance management of the contractor Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Developing and executing the college recruitment strategy (undergraduate, graduate and NRDP) as well as establishing key relationships within targeted schools.
- Coordinating and managing the summer & seasonal intern recruitment program.
- Participating in special assignments that support various cross-functional projects.
- Development and execution of the company's diversity recruitment strategy, including participation at national meetings, career fairs and community outreach events/activities, in close collaboration with the Americas Diversity Office and Talent Management. Driving continuous improvement in the use of multiple employer branding recruitment channels (website, social media, etc.).
- Managing the overall recruiting budget and maintaining the monthly recruitment KPIs to track progress/effectiveness.
- Coordinating recruiting performance reporting for all Americas locations and effecting change as needed to drive greater levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborating with counterparts in Mexico, Brazil, Europe and Japan on various recruitment efforts
- As necessary, performing other duties in support of HR and cross functional priorities.
- Has subordinate managers (not supervisors) and/or senior level individual contributors or contractors. Manages employees by establishing annual performance goals, allocating resources, assessing annual performance, and determining individual merit, incentive and/or promotional increases.
- Supervises and provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training, career counseling and staff development, interviews and selects employees; recommends merit increases, transfers and promotions; counsels and disciplines employees as necessary; recommends termination when appropriate; and monitors attendance of subordinates.
- Must have PROVEN RPO experience.