01 May Talent Acquisition Recruiter
* THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS *
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recuiter. The successful candidate will be effective at building relationships with hiring managers, key stakeholders, and prospective candidates/applicants. They will work diligently to source, engage, assess, and hire highly talented professionals in North America. This position will be based in the Dallas, TX office. This position will require International travel a minium of 2x per year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Partner with hiring managers, locally and remotely, to determine staffing needs and create a recruiting plan aligned with the business strategy.
2. Successfully identify, attract, and acquire high quality candidates by direct sourcing, utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques and leveraging talent networks.
3. Pre-screen potential candidates and provide accurate information about the job opportunity, the organization, and the client's culture.
4. Deliver a qualified diverse slate of talent for all assigned positions.
5. Negotiate job offers with candidates.
6. Coach hiring managers and interviewers on effective and legal interviewing practices.
7. Provide a positive experience for hiring managers and candidates.
8. Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking &/or reporting metrics, and by being compliant with all applicable employment regulations.
9. Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including reviewing resumes and credentials for skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements while ensuring compliance with all applicable employment regulations.