04 Jul Vice President Franchise Operations and Development
One of our key clients is looking for their next Corporate Vice President of Franchise Operations and Development. This mature and successful International QSR Franchisor is looking for an experienced Operator to lead multiple departments to support more than 2500 Franchise locations. This person will impact current systems and decision making to help the planning and strategy for the continued long-term growth and improvement of the Franchisees. This critical role comes with long-term opportunities for further career advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 4-year degree required.
- Leadership over 2500 plus locations Development and Operations.
- Leading larger teams; 8 or more in multiple department.
- 12+ years Development.
- 12+ years Operations and P&L responsibility.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building.
- 5+ years in a corporate Franchisor setting.
- Verifiable successes in improvement of Franchisee sales, profitability and operations.
- Role located in the Northeast.
- Full relocation package and strong compensation package.