06 Aug Vice President, Total Rewards
Our confidential client is looking for an accomplished business leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” and ensure our Total Rewards offerings are Inclusive, Resilient, Informed, and Accessible. This strategic position is a scientific artist responsible for development, implementation, communication, support and administration of the company’s compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and overall people operations. Reporting directly to the CHRO you will lead a total team of 6, including 3 direct reports. The Ideal Candidate for this role possesses a deep understanding of all aspects of Executive Compensation inclusive of Board Prep; Board Pay; Compensation Committee engagement; and regulatory reporting requirements.
• Executive Compensation -- Drive the company’s executive compensation strategy, working in partnership with external consultants, including design, implementation, communication and administration of programs. In partnership with EVP, People, develops the materials for the Compensation Committee meetings. Responsible for drafting the CD&A and executive pay disclosures for annual proxy. Actively engage with Compensation Committee members on all pre/post Board Meeting follow-up action items.
• Compensation Plan Design -- Evaluate the company's current job structures and families and recommend appropriate career ladders for functional organizations. Partner with the Sales organization to develop, design, implement a Sales Compensation framework that drives the desired behaviors and performance required to achieve our client's financial goals and objectives.
• Compensation Administration -- Oversee the design and implementation of flawless compensation administration processes. Including the planning and implementation of annual salary reviews, merit increases, promotion process and equity programs. Lead regular market and ad-hoc analyses of base pay, variable pay (including sales incentives) equity, long term incentives, and benefits to ensure market competitiveness.
• Project/Financial Management -- Lead additional projects as requested including: planning and implementation, research and problem resolutions, acquisition integrations, responding to reporting requirements and performing cost/benefit analysis. Proactively partner with Finance department on budgeting and accrual of all total rewards programs.
• Benefits Design -- Partner with the EVP, People, Director Benefits, and others to develop, execute, and communicate key benefits and compensation programs. Oversee all program change or new plan roll-outs from making initial recommendations to successfully communicating to all level of employees and independent advisors. Oversee the design, funding, and administration of all annual benefits projects. Participate in the selection and management of all vendors, brokers, and administrative partners.