20 Oct VP Global HR
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an accomplished, transformative, and strategic HR leader to help design, develop, and implement a Global HR Agenda. As a member of the Global HR Leadership team this critical role will partner with the CHRO, ELT, and functional peers to evaluate and refine the Global HR Service Delivery Model. The successful candidate will be an innovative and strategic thought leader with highly developed skills in the areas of change leadership; talent management; organizational development/design, organizational culture, and employee engagement.
Leading a Global team of HR Business Partners (40+ employees) the VP Global HR will drive HR best practices across the organization. The successful candidate will be tasked with being a proponent and driver of transformational HR activities in support of the organization’s current, highly successful, business transformation.
The VP Global HR will ensure the smooth running of the day to day employee processes and serve as a business partner to the ELT and Regional Business leaders. The role will require working closely and collaborating with Regional HR leaders, Regional Business leaders, and peer COE Leaders to achieve positive results, genuinely influence change, and support business goal achievement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with peer HR leadership team members and Global business leaders to understand business priorities and opportunities for value added functional support.
- Partner with the CHRO and peer HR leadership team members to develop, design, and implement the HR Service Delivery Model to ensure flawless functional support for the business.
- Partner with functional peers to provide seamless delivery of HR support to the business and promote a culture of a united/aligned HR function throughout the organization.
- Evaluate Global HR Business Organization structure, team/individual capabilities, and current state of functional performance and customer satisfaction.
- Attract, lead, develop, and retain a world class HR Business Partner team!
- Build Relationships /Model Collaborative Leadership Behavior/ Set Global HR Business Partner Agenda / Deliver Results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Masters highly desired.
- Minimum 15 years professional level HR experience, with a minimum 5 years of team leadership experience.
- Global HR experience inclusive of leading large geographically dispersed teams.
- Demonstrated success driving HR transformation and/or organizational change.
- Demonstrated success driving enterprise wide implementations.
- Demonstrated success engaging with and influencing senior executive leadership teams.
- Highly developed organizational design & organization effectiveness skill set.
- Passionate about the business value of talent management, employee engagement, and employee experience.
- Highly collaborative with demonstrated success building highly productive working relationships with peers both intra & inter functionally.
- Experience working in an intensive matrixed environment.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.