20 Feb VP of Franchise Sales
Posted at 13:47h in
Blue Rock Search
- Obtain a deep understanding of the company’s current franchise development landscape and organize software, databases and lead flow.
- Utilize and streamline efficiencies to existing process, software, materials, technology and calendar of sales events with an eye towards on-going analysis of sales processes and tools.
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for attracting franchisees.
- Establish individual and team performance targets that align with overall departmental objectives and implement sales accountability systems and prospecting metrics to accomplish team goals.
- Attract, hire, retain, coach, and develop high performing sales team and provide strategic guidance/coaching to sales team.
- Develop team annual projections and regularly provide forecasts and updates to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage all efforts to attract qualified franchisee candidates in the selected markets using agreed upon sales methods with in-house sales initiatives that will deliver quality organically grown franchisee prospects (digital marketing, social media, sales expositions, direct mail, road shows, internet, direct solicitation, and any and all agreed upon sales methods). These efforts will NOT INCLUDE use of BROKER NETWORKS.
- Host discovery days to inform potential franchisees.
- Facilitate closings and coordinate transition to other team members for on-boarding and training.
- Develop and execute functional annual business plans and budgets in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan and key financial objectives linked to franchise growth.
- Assist in developing messaging and advertising content to recruit franchise sales prospects offering evaluation and ongoing development of concept positioning and messaging.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- MUST have a Bachelors Degree from an accredited 4-year University.
- MUST have a minimum of 12 years of Franchise Sales experience.
- MUST possess a proven track record in a dynamic-growth franchise environment with evidence outlined in the form of stats on sales, lead time, process and closing ratio from receipt of inquiriy to signing date.
- MUST possess a proven track record, as stated above, with evidence of doing so without the use of Broker Leads.
- MUST have a minimum of five years of experience MANAGING a team of three or more franchise sales representatives.
- MUST have experience in efficiently managing an annual budget in excess of $350,000.
- MUST have experience in managing the franchise sales function for a service-based concept with an investment range near $150,000.
- Ideal Candidate will have earned CFE designation.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.