20 Oct VP Total Rewards & Shared Services
About the Role:
Reporting to the CHRO the VP, Total Rewards and Shared Services is a high impact leadership role driving best practices across the enterprise. This position will lead a highly geographically Global Rewards and Shared Services organization (50+ employees) across the North American, LATAM, EMA, and APAC regions.
The Ideal Candidate for this role is a Passionate, Values Driven, relationship builder with a deep understanding of all aspects of Total Rewards and Shared Services inclusive of Global strategy development & deployment; HR technology; remote team leadership; & COE effectiveness.
The VP Total Rewards & Shared Services will drive a Global agenda which ensures flawless tactical execution to meet the needs of the business. This strategic leader will develop and implement a multi-level Total Rewards & Shared Services strategy that can flex to the specific, changing, needs of the business. The successful leader will first seek to understand business needs and then quickly build highly productive critical relationships both internally and externally.
Be a Values Driven Leaders who operates and engages with extreme integrity and high work ethic. Must be aligned with the company’s Six Values -- People, Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Ownership, Excellence.
- Proactively seek to quickly establish genuine, credible, and productive relationships with ELT (Executive Leadership Team), business leaders, peers and the Global Total Rewards & Shared Services team.
- Partner with CHRO, ELT, and the broader Human Resources function to establish the organization’s Total Rewards and Shared Services strategies. Set short and long-term strategic and tactical objectives to drive company success.
- Evaluate broad based compensation structure, inclusive of job structures and families, and design/develop/implement needed changes and improvements across the organization.
- Evaluate current HR Shared Services delivery model and design/develop/implement structural, operational, and customer service improvements.
- Partner with the CHRO to drive the organization’s executive compensation strategy, working in partnership with external consultants, including design, implementation, communication and administration of programs. In partnership with CHRO, develop the materials for the Compensation Committee meetings. Responsible for drafting the CD&A and executive pay disclosures for annual proxy.
- Partner with the CHRO and others to develop, execute, and communicate key benefits and compensation programs. Oversee all program change or new plan roll-outs from making initial recommendations to successfully communicating to all level of employees and independent advisors. Oversee the design, funding, and administration of all annual benefits projects. Participate in the selection and management of all vendors, brokers, and administrative partners.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA/Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years of compensation & benefit design expertise, including executive, equity and broad-based compensation
- Minimum 5 years Total Rewards leadership experience for a Global multi-billion (publicly traded) company
- Demonstrated success managing/leading Global Total Rewards and Shared Services organizations
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, trends, HRIS & best practices CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certifications are a strong plus. Demonstrated experience in leading and designing Global HR Shared Services
- Demonstrated excellence in vendor management, project management, problem analysis and resolutions
- Analytical with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and colleagues to define and deliver effective processes, programs and tools that support the business goals
- Proven strong leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels and functions of an organization, in addition to interaction with the Board
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including the ability to tailor materials to match the level of the audience
- Forward thinking and has a continuous process improvement mindset
- Strong analytical and communications skills, and a focused attention to processes, practices and workflows
- A sense of urgency and a proactive approach
- Highly effective decision-making and judgment
- Experience working with Workday and/or SAP Success Factors a plus