Senior Manager Compensation
About the Role
The People function is seeking a Sr. Compensation manager to oversee the building and delivering the company compensation solutions across the Americas. As a member of the HR leadership team, and reporting directly to the VP, Total Rewards, the incoming Sr. Comp Manager will set the strategy for our broad-based compensation programs to deliver a competitive and scalable employee experience, while partnering with leaders, and demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, the Sr. Comp Manager will drive the efforts to design and implement comp solutions that enhance our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. This individual will be responsible for organizing and executing effective compensation communication plans to promote employee awareness, understanding, and engagement. The Sr. Compensation manager must be a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, is comfortable operating in a constantly evolving, fast-moving, results-oriented organization, and has a firm grasp of compensation and benefits subject matter.
- Comp Philosophy: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Help drive the strategic comp philosophy, architecture, implementation, and best practices across the company. These programs should be tailored to the unique challenges of the industry, foster a positive organizational culture, and support the achievement of business objectives. Provide real-time feedback on progress milestones and communicate any deficiencies found throughout program implementation and functioning.
- Comp Analytics: Conduct regular analysis of compensation data to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks/issues. This should include reviewing salary ranges, benchmarking against market data, and analyzing compensation practices across the enterprise.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales ops, to make industry and enterprise relevant recommendations for commission structure.
- Comp Strategy Design: Partner as a thought leader on the continued design and implementation of a global compensation strategy. Develop framework that aligns with the company’s objectives, mission, and values while ensuring its competitiveness in the market.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve a Compensation function and partner on the HR and company transformation.
- Join a high-growth, private tech company disrupting the software testing & automation industry.
- High-visibility role with the opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.