Executive Project Administrator, Communications
About the Role
The Executive Project Administrator will assist the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and the Communications and Corporate Affairs organization in the coordination and implementation of projects and day-to-day administrative activities. Additionally, this individual will create and maintain a company-wide communications & events calendar and assist with event planning and execution. This includes employee events, franchisee events, and external events in which leaders of the company participate (e.g. tables at charity events). The Executive Project Administrator will also support the team through project/program management across several key areas related to the company’s 501(c)(3) foundation: product donations for charities and events; creative mailings to media and social media influencers; and volunteer activities.
- Serve as the primary contact for Corporate Affairs Leadership Team meetings, partnering with business stakeholders to create agendas and gather, track and distribute project lists.
- Develop and maintain a company-wide communications and events calendar.
- Schedule and maintain a calendar of appointments, meetings, conference calls, and travel itineraries for both domestic and international travel.
- Assist on administrative workstreams for the company’s annual franchisee conference, which could include organizing entertainment, food & beverage, transportation and other logistical needs at the event.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, securing locations, preparing agendas, arranging AV and catering needs, recording minutes, and following up as required.
- Manage the overall budget for the team, including maintaining a real-time budget tracker and tracking/submitting invoices.
- Analyze reports and develop executive summaries/overviews. Develop and manage tracking systems/reports/databases.
- Screen telephone calls and visitors, demonstrating a level of service to the customer and sound judgment when dealing with individuals both internally and externally. Resolve routine and complex inquiries, while managing highly confidential information.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6-8 years of related experience, ideally some combination of comms, project management/event planning, and executive administration
- Helpful (but not required) experience: community relations, nonprofits, media/social media relations
- Opportunity to partner with the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and the broader Communications and Corporate Affairs team to drive meaningful engagement with the company’s employees, franchisees, community partners, and Foundation volunteers.
- Join a $2B+ global QSR leader with over 100,000 system-wide employees across 5,000+ locations.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within both the Communications & Corporate Affairs organization and across the broader enterprise.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. §101 (a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.