Human Capital Partner
About the Role
The Human Capital Partner is responsible for serving as a strategic human resources expert in support of both the company leadership and investment deal teams, as well as portfolio company executive leadership and human resources teams. This company is a lower middle market private equity firm focused on actively partnering with leading management teams. The individual in this position will tailor their level of engagement with each portfolio company commensurate with the needs of the business and may serve as the Head of Human Resources on an interim or fractional basis where necessary. Although well-versed in strategy, this individual will also provide hands-on assistance to help tactically and operationally solve problems. Depending on the needs of each portfolio company’s Head of Human Resources, the Human Capital partner will provide coaching, secure resources, or act as a strategic sounding board.
- Relationship Driven Human Capital Partner: Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with the Executive Leadership Team and HR leaders across all portfolio companies.
- HR Strategy: Partner with the ELT to define and execute the appropriate HR Service Delivery Model, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools, and talent. Participates in due diligence for acquisition targets and informs acquisition strategy and deal structure based on findings. Roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs, processes, and infrastructure to achieve the company’s financial goals and objectives and facilitate seamless acquisition and integration of new portfolio companies.
- Org Design & Consulting: Provide advice, counsel, and on the ground support to the ELT and portfolio company HR leaders in the deployment of winning Organization design strategies and structures. Proactively identify, and solve for, org capability needs and gaps (people, process, technology) that can hinder achievement of business goals and objectives.
- HR Analytics: Lead the development, implementation, and utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant and consistent HR information across all portfolio companies, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Opportunity to lead the Human Capital function for a growing $750mm PE firm.
- Opportunity to join and become an operating member of a values driven leadership team with a proven track record of success.