16 Jul Senior Director, HR Technology & Payroll
Posted at 12:47h in
Blue Rock Search
- Minimum of 7 years of management and administrator experience in a Workday environment required. Ideal candidate will also have experience supporting Kronos.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive management experience leading technical teams.
- Five years’ experience managing a Payroll function, to include multi-state payroll administration. Canadian and multi-country payroll administration strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated practical experience managing HRIS and payroll-specific projects, implementing systems prioritizing project requests based on available resources, and defining business requirements.
- Ability to successfully collaborate and work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in order to express key points in a clear manner.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively to various audiences, including field employees and C Suite leaders.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, to prioritize, and to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with union and non-union environments highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; a Master’s degree is a plus.