23 Mar VP Total Rewards
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Vice President of Total Rewards will be a key strategic partner to the leadership team and board of directors. This is an opportunity to design, develop and implement a total rewards philosophy, architecture and mindset across a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms in the food industry.
- Provide pragmatic, inspiring and innovative vision and leadership to total rewards that focuses on the employee experience and impacts business results.
- Provide thought leadership and build total reward programs that will ensure we meet our goals of attracting, developing and retaining the best talent whilst maintaining fiscal discipline.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer, executive leadership, and communications team to develop, execute, and communicate key benefits and compensation programs.
- Ensure our programs are market competitive and aligned with our aspiration, business goals and in compliance with company policies and relevant government regulations.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analytics to support development of cost-effective compensation programs, and benefit programs, including proposals for program changes, as well as utilization.
- Provide expertise and guidance to the executive leadership team, compensation committee, functional leaders and HR colleagues on pay decisions, policy benefits’ interpretations, and job leveling.
- Oversee the compensation and benefits administration process including the planning and implementation of annual salary reviews, merit increases, short/long term incentives, and benefits enrollment.
- Monitor compensation, benefits and legislative trends in the competitive market, and ensure our total reward programs are designed to attract and retain high performers and key talent.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process and technology.
- Comp Plan Design: Analyze competitiveness of total rewards programs and design roadmap that supports the company's aggressive growth goals. Evaluate current job structures/ families, career ladders, pay philosophy and pay structures.
- Executive Comp: Drive executive compensation strategy, including design, implementation, communication and administration of programs.
- Benefits Design: Partner with CPO and other business leaders to develop, execute and communicate benefits programs. Own program changes and new plan rollouts, from initial recommendations to employee messaging.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company. Minimum of 5 years of Total Rewards team leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, trends and compensation best practices in a multi-disciplined environment, including with technical (scientific) and business development.
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in preparing and co-leading compensation committee discussions.
- Deep analytical, pragmatic and adaptable mindset, with the ability to evaluate complex data and make recommendations.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and people team colleagues to define and deliver effective processes, data and programs that support the business goals.
- Bias towards action (with a strong sense of urgency) and a continuous process improvement mindset.
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certification a strong plus. Experience working with contemporary HR Technology platforms (i.e. ADP/Workday) a plus. International experience strongly preferred.
Opportunity to build and lead the Total Rewards function for a high-growth, global organization disrupting the $1.4T meat industry and revolutionizing the future of food.