02 Dec Director of Health, Safety & Environment
Posted at 14:47h in
Blue Rock Search
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, procedures, regulations, and industrial processes to insure safety and environmental protection.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment in order to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Inspect facilities and surround area to identify and correct environmental issues to insure compliance with all existing environmental regulations and laws.
- Coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
- Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
- Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents
- Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment in order to determine if all safety requirements have been met.
- Minimum 10 years' EHS/HSE experience; minimum 2-3 years in management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; advanced degree highly preferred
- CSP, OSHA credentials required
- Lean/Kaizon/Six Sigma credential highly preferred