02 Dec VP Learning, Experience & OD
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, this critical role will integrate the Learning, Experience & Organizational Development functions into a single, cohesive unit. The primary focus will be on the design and deployment of enterprise-wide talent & experience strategies, processes, and systems that enable individual/team performance and support achievement of the organization’s business goals/objectives. The incoming leader must have ample experience successfully partnering cross-functionally (i.e. within highly matrixed COE corporate environments) to define, produce, and implement programs that inspire employees and foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Team Leadership & Org Design: Lead, manage, and integrate the Learning, Experience & OD functions. Develop and implement the functional structure, processes, tools, and metrics required to support a geographically dispersed organization of 30,000+ employees.
- Learning: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the 3-year learning strategy for the organization. Drive Learning function toward the goals of enhancing the effectiveness of leaders, individuals, and teams; increasing organizational capacity; and accelerating business progress on strategic initiatives.
- Leadership Development: Guide the strategy and design of enterprise-wide succession/leadership planning process to ensure an adequate supply of qualified, diverse candidates for future roles. Select effective systems to accurately assess talent, identify high potentials, and ensure leadership talent readiness for the organization.
- Values-Driven Culture: Partner with CHRO, HRLT peers, and Executive Leadership team to weave company values into the fabric of the talent management strategy, inclusive of talent attraction, selection, performance management, development, retention, and experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field is required; Advanced degree in Organizational Development strongly preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 10+ years of experience in Organizational Development & Design, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Change Management, and Employee Engagement. Previous experience in healthcare and/or related industries is significant plus.
- Opportunity to stand up the LE&OD function for a $5.4B high-growth healthcare leader.
- Opportunity to partner with CHRO on redefining the organization's HR Service Delivery Model.
- Opportunity to join a highly respected, values-driven, progressive healthcare organization.