About the Role
Our client is seeking a global leader to grow their HR Technology & Operations function supporting a $22B organization with 12,000 employees spanning 38 countries? The incoming HR Tech & Ops leader will continue our evolve their service delivery to employees and managers around the world. S/he will focus on: development of a Technology Roadmap designed to enable achievement of the organization’s talent/business objectives; implementation of “right/relevant” HR technology platforms; leading the design, development and implementation of efficient/effective/repeatable global processes; and delivering an exceptional user experience.
- HR Tech Implementation: Lead the successful execution of multiple HR Technology implementations/upgrades scheduled for 2020 -- inclusive of: ServiceNow upgrade; CRM Conversion; Leave of Absence Management; Time Tracking; & Workday security.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct a full assessment of the Global HR Technology & Operations function, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools and talent. Identify skills gaps, process inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points.
- HR Ops Service Delivery: Partner with business leaders & HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation and optimization of effective HR technologies and functional improvements. Establish a “continuous improvement” culture within HR Ops to drive the establishment of efficient, effective, sustainable Global processes that deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Analytics & Dashboards: Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics and dashboards to influence HR/business decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations.
- 16+ years of relevant experience in HR/HR Systems and Operations and a Bachelor’s degree - or 14+ years of relevant experience in HR/HR Systems and Operations and a Master’s degree.
- 8+ years of managerial experience, inclusive of demonstrated success managing People Managers.
- Direct relevant experience implementing, managing and leveraging Workday HCM platform.
- Strong knowledge of HR systems, with demonstrated success leading HR Technology implementation and/or upgrades across multiple platforms.
- Previous experience in HR Operations, HR Systems or HR Business Partner roles – and in COE environments – will help you think holistically when solving complex challenges.
- The opportunity to lead and evolve a Global HR Technology & Operations function.
- The opportunity to join a growth-oriented $20+ billion bio-pharma leader in the midst of a global cultural transformation.
- Long-term career growth opportunities (domestic & global) within the broader Human Resources function.