23 Mar Head of HR Programs & Analytics
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Head of HR Program Strategy and Analytics is a high-impact role driving HR best practices across the business. In addition, as the resident data analytics subject matter expert, you will assess and deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business.
The successful candidate will be an innovative and strategic thought leader with highly developed skills in the areas of change leadership, analytics/data science, project management, people technology, and organizational development/design. The successful leader will first seek to understand business needs and then quickly build highly productive and impactful solutions.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to drive the strategy planning process across the People function, including developing strategic planning/roadmap.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and peer HR leadership team members to develop, design and implement the company's Service Delivery Model to ensure flawless functional support for the business.
- Work closely with business leaders and peer HR leadership team members to understand business priorities and opportunities for value-added functional support.
- Partner with functional peers to provide seamless delivery to the business and promote a culture of smart growth throughout the organization.
- Leverage processes, technology & analytics to develop dashboards, metrics and KPI’s that effectively measure functional excellence/effectiveness.
- Lead the development of capacity planning which aligns with annual strategy planning process – align resources and headcount to key priority areas.
- Lead overall project management across the HR function by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across HR teams and business partners. Manage special projects with large-scale activities that span multiple HR teams and business partners.
- Lead process improvement and productivity initiatives across HR, with an emphasis on HR Operations.
- Assess People Function: Conduct full audit of the broader People Function, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools and talent. Identify skills gaps, process inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points.
- Team Leadership & Org Design: Integrate the HR Strategy & HR Ops teams into a single cohesive unit. Partner with business leaders & HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements that support achievement of the organization’s talent/business objectives.
- Project Management: Partner with Chief People Officer and functional peers to leverage project management tools and build team capability to ensure the consistent/timely implementation of HR processes and initiatives. Provide People team support and guidance as the resident project management SME.
- HR Analytics & Dashboards: Drive the cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics and dashboards to influence HR/business decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience; 3+ years of relevant HR programs and analytics experience. Background should also include multiple years of participation in cross-functional project management activities; previous M&A experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills at all levels, with the ability to create, interpret and summarize data to help drive better decision making and achieve strategic/operational goals in a rapid-growth environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience leading cross-disciplinary, cross-functional projects to drive business process change affecting multiple business units.
- Experience in evaluating, developing and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to enable scalability and velocity.
- Experience breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels.
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners.
Opportunity to lead the HR PMO/People Analytics function for a high-growth, global organization disrupting the $1.4T meat industry and revolutionizing the future of food.