The position will support key Market Operations functions with matters relating to transfers, lead management, remodels, restaurant openings, and leases by working with franchisees, Franchise Performance Managers, and Subject Matter Experts at HQ. The position will also provide general support and liaison to Market Ops teams in the field. This role is critical to the day to day business and the overall dynamics of Market Ops with the franchisee being the main customer.
- TRANSFERS - Work with franchisees and MFPs on the transfer process and liaise with the transfer department at HQ to ensure timely processing. Collaborate with franchisees to obtain proper documentation required and initiate the process as described by the transfer team while performing the needed follow up.
- REMODELS - Support franchisees and MFPs in the initiation of the remodel process and be the lead contact person for all remodel inquiries and processes.
- LEASES - Support franchisees with lease renewal/non-renewal by liaising with the lease department and all necessary stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- DEVELOPMENT - Nurture relationships with existing and new franchisees and support their new restaurant development plans. Act as brand ambassador for the company. Support development with Franchise Agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection. Have knowledge and adhere to FDD and local laws pertaining to franchise sales and disclosure information. Support development team as needed with other projects as part of personal development.
- LEAD MANAGEMENT & FRANCHISE SALES - Contacts Leads from CRM within 48 hours of the Request for Information (RFI); confirms timeline, area of interest and if they meet financial requirements. Once Lead is contacted, provides information to Franchise Sales Manager for follow-up, as needed. (Once trained, may be asked to conduct initial interview with qualified Leads.) Obtains franchise applications, disburses Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) and collects associated receipts for file.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- 3+ years in a similar role or industry and in a professional office environment
- Bilingual English/French
- PC knowledge with the ability to use the following software programs: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, Access, Internet, Drop Box, Tableau, Project Manager etc. CRM System experience.
- Tertiary level Qualification. Working knowledge of current industry sales management practices, approaches, tools, resources and skill sets vital to all aspects of Franchise Development. A proven track record of demonstrated sales success in the franchise sales industry.
- Experience one-on-one and small groups
- High degree of detail orientation and ability to work within time constraints. Must have strong organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, possess attention to detail, and should be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to adapt to different situations and personalities, while maintaining a degree of personal integrity, utilizing problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work well independently to complete projects in a timely manner. Must also be able to be able to work well with others on team projects.
- Travel to and attendance at select FWH and territory meetings/training programs may be required. Willingness to travel if/when necessary.