The position will support key Market Operations functions with matters relating to transfers, lead management, remodels, restaurant openings, and leases by working with franchisees, Franchise Performance Managers, and Subject Matter Experts at HQ. The position will also provide general support and liaison to Market Operations teams in the field. This role is critical to the day-to-day business and the overall dynamics of Market Operations with the franchisee being the main customer.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with franchisees and MFPs on the transfer process and liaise with the transfer department at HQ to ensure timely processing.
- Collaborate with franchisees to obtain proper documentation required and initiate the process as described by the transfer team while performing the needed follow up.
- Support franchisees and MFPs in the initiation of the remodel process and be the lead contact person for all remodel inquiries and processes.
- Nurture relationships with existing and new franchisees and support their new restaurant development plans.
- Act as brand ambassador for the company.
- Support development with Franchise Agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection.
- Support franchisees with lease renewal/non-renewal by liaising with the lease department and all necessary stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- 3+ years in a similar role or industry and in a professional office environment
- Bilingual English and French required
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, Access, Internet, Drop Box, Tableau, Project Manager, and CRM System experience
- High degree of detail orientation and ability to work within time constraints
- Must have strong organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, possess attention to detail, and should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well independently to complete projects in a timely manner
- Must also be able to be able to work well with others on team projects
- Willingness to travel if/when necessary.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/