About the Role
This role will have the opportunity to lead a small but strategic team in all aspects of talent management and leadership at the global enterprise level. The Global Talent Management and Leadership Director will focus on top talent identification, organizational planning, performance management, leadership assessment, and leadership development. This role will support teams working in a hybrid, global, and diverse environment.
- Leadership Development: Guide the strategy and design an enterprise-wide succession/leadership planning process to ensure an adequate supply of qualified, diverse candidates for future roles. Select effective systems to accurately assess talent, identify high potentials, and ensure leadership talent readiness for the organization.
- Talent Roadmap: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify talent management and leadership strategy for the organization. Design and implement a global talent roadmap with programs to support evolving organizational requirements and support achievement of the company’s aggressive global growth objectives.
- KPI & Scorecard implementation: Establish talent metrics, implement tools and dashboards that enable regular monitoring in close collaboration with the People Insights team.
- Executive Leadership: Lead talent and develop talent materials for executive leadership, identifying the top 43 critical leadership roles across the enterprise.
- Opportunity to support the global strategic talent initiative for the organization.
- Join a $13.8B+ innovative global leader with operations in 70 countries.
- High-visibility, high-impact role with opportunity for long-term career growth within broader business.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years of Talent Management experience required.
- Leadership Development management experience (2+ years at a Leadership Development Manager level or higher) required.
- Global Talent Management experience required.