About the Role
Reporting to the Director, and part of the Global Employee Relations function, the Employee Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining and continuously improving a global employee relations framework. This framework will address employee and management issues fairly, consistently, and timely – in alignment with the company's culture and values, as well as local laws and regulations around the world. The Employee Relations Manager acts as a credible, trusted advisor to senior HR and business leaders by leveraging experience, expertise, organizational awareness, business acumen, a pragmatic mindset, and the ability to effectively partner with and influence others.
- Employee Investigations: Provide SME advice, counsel, and hands-on support in the investigation and resolution of complex employee relations matters. Partner with peers in the internal legal and HRBP community to build internal investigations capability within the whole of the organization.
- Employee Relations/Compliance: Partner in developing a successful next generation of employee relations COE for the organization. Leverage your experience in conflict resolution, executive communication, HR policy knowledge, and risk management to increase the bandwidth of the employee relations team.
- Build Relationships: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with business leaders, your team/direct reports, HR peers, and other key stakeholders.
- Policy Development & Deployment: Drive the implementation of enterprise-wide employee relations improvement initiatives, inclusive of policy development/deployment and process standardization.
- Opportunity to join a $5B+ publicly traded, global leader in food production, with nearly 20,000 employees worldwide.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.