The Brand President is responsible for the financial performance, system operations, and overall profitability of the franchise system. The Brand President is accountable for developing and overseeing the execution of all strategic business development initiatives, marketing programs, and brand management. They will oversee all key areas and is directly responsible for providing effective and adequate support to Franchise Owners. Additionally, the Brand President is essential to the franchise sales initiatives that support system growth.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish financial, technical, and organizational goals that drive unit economic growth and strengthen the franchise system.
- Develop and execute short and long-range strategies to drive Franchise Owner success, support, and achieve system goals and objectives.
- Develop strategic plans, directs efforts, and execution of brand initiatives both domestically and internationally.
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Create the Brand Culture, “Vision and Voice” balanced within overall corporate structure and culture.
- Develop relationships with the Franchise Sales division, providing support that drives overall system growth.
- Present to visiting franchisee candidates at our “Meet the Pack Day” events and/or new owner trainings.
- Work with the Senior VP of Franchise Sales to establish effective strategies and drive franchise system growth.
- Oversee and frequently communicate with department and leadership to ensure brand operational priorities and training methods are aligned with the direction and goals of the brand.
- Support and communicate brand quality standards with owners, ensuring that the vision and brand standards are followed—serving as the corporate franchisor leader and solid role model.
- Frequent analyses of franchise system and feedback. Identify gaps, provide recommendations, and/or develop program or product solutions.
- Ensure that your team is appropriately adhering to the timely payment of royalties, national branding fees and other financial obligations of their assigned franchise owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or another related field required.
- Proven record of attaining objectives, effecting change, team management and revenue growth.
- Experienced leader required, with a general knowledge and understanding of applicable laws relating to personnel management development and training.
- Franchise Operations or Franchise Ownership experience preferred.
- International Franchise or International Business Operations experience preferred.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/