Our client is a well-funded and rapidly expanding franchise organization. They are currently selling franchises in all 50 states and have sold over 300 franchises in more than 40 states. The brand has received multiple franchise industry accolades and are considered a disrupter in their space!
They are seeking a handful of driven, experienced, sales professionals. We are only interested in talking with true prospectors that have a solid record of results. This is a commission-driven role offering an opportunity to earn more than $250K in compensation in the initial year. This job entails selling the franchise to a targeted group of business owners as a “bolt-on” revenue stream to their current business.
With a protected territory, the ideal sales professional for this role will continually develop new business through prospecting and franchise sales. This is a franchise sales role and certainly franchise sales experience is a huge plus – but they are really looking for a consummate sales pro that wants to work for a globally recognized brand and can close deals and meet sales goals while adhering to the corporate culture of the brand.
Along with a competitive base salary and an aggressive commission/incentive plan, our client offers a world class comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401k with company match, Employee Assistance Plan, paid holidays, personal time off and more.
We are looking for a sales professional who has the following traits:
- High integrity sales approach, focused on delivering value with passion about the unique value this unique franchise offering
- Strong rapport building and presentation skills
- Previous experience in prospecting (hunting) for new business
- Professional presence and demeanor with the ability to travel throughout the region to represent the brand as well as nationally for industry and corporate events. About 15%-20% travel. (This includes 3-4 days overnight per month plus a few trips to conferences per year)
- Ability to successfully build a sales pipeline, as well as track and report on sales activity and results
- Self-starter, results driven, accountable, professional and collaborative
- Highly effective in telephone and face-to-face communications
- Proven sales record with focus on prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- 5+ years of sales experience