Business Development Manager
Blue Rock Search is partnered with Subway, a leading global QSR Franchisor, to identify their next Business Development Manager. The BDM facilitates the execution of the overall market plan providing objective thought as the plan evolves cross functionally. The person will assist in executing the market plan through rigorous review and recommendations regarding all submitted store transfers that may include financial workouts, store closures, or purchase, remodel, and brokerage of stores.
- Facilitates execution of cross functional Market Optimization plans that build market share driving customer counts, average unit volume and franchisee profitability. Educate and guide market teams regarding the benefits of market optimization. Provide objective voice regarding cross functional market plan decisions.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve existing asset base through drive-thru additions, relocations, and the possible use of corporate capital.
- Evaluate submitted transfers and make cross functional recommendations that drive the overall market optimization plan.
- Complete rigorous financial analysis and recommendations regarding requested store closures.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have a positive attitude, be self-motivating, and have excellent time management and communication skills, good relationship building skills, flexible and detail oriented
- Management of mergers and acquisitions, financial workout and financial consulting preferably in a QSR environment
- Business valuation and brokerage negotiation
- Record of budget and financial accomplishments
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and experience leading cross functional decision making
- Knowledge of franchise and licensing law, regulations, and procedures
- 5-7+ years of franchise exp. F&B preferred but not required
- Experience in Real Estate & Site Selection and/or Franchise Sales and Transfers
- Experience in market optimization/market planning
- Background in Business Analytics
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search