The Business Development Manager facilitates the execution of the overall market plan providing objective thought as the plan evolves cross functionally. The person will assist in executing the market plan through rigorous review, recommendations, and processing of submitted franchise sales, restaurant transfers, relocations, remodels, and lease renewal. This may include financial workouts, restaurant closures or purchase, remodel and brokerage of restaurants.
- Facilitate execution of cross functional Market Optimization plans that build market share driving guest counts, average unit volume and franchisee profitability.
- Lead, facilitate, and execute against new franchise sales, transfers, relocations, remodels and lease renewals to achieve overall market objectives.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve existing asset base through drive thru additions, relocations and the possible use of corporate capital.
- Educate and guide market teams regarding the benefits of market optimization.
- Provide objective voice and planning regarding cross functional market plan decisions and MUO consolidation.
- Complete rigorous financial analysis and recommendations regarding requested store closures.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant Restaurant and/or Retail experience with a Franchisor
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Travel is required to meet with Franchise Owners and cross functional team – up to 35%
- Experience with the management of mergers and acquisitions, financial workout, and financial consulting preferably in a QSR environment
- Experience or understanding in overall market planning. Knowledge of franchise and licensing law, regulations, and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Strategic Planning, Sales Analysis, Consumer Insights and Brand Management
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/