Chief Financial Officer
About the Role
The CFO is responsible for providing overall strategic and operational direction to the company’s accounting, financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, taxes, credit management and internal control. Reporting to the CEO and working with senior leadership, the CFO will establish strategic financial plans, operating policies, and the leadership necessary to enhance revenue growth and operating efficiencies while maintaining controls and sound procedures throughout the region. The CFO is responsible for challenging and supporting the business, increasing the company’s ability to anticipate business issues, and driving good decision-making through sound financial management. The CFO must learn the business and industry and be capable of breaking down the ELT’s vision into effective, actionable plans that lead to achievable and measurable results. The ideal candidate is skilled yet humble, values aligned with the organization, and able to influence leadership through grace and accountability.
- Assess & Shape the Function: Conduct full assessment of the Finance function, inclusive of strategy, structure, technology, and goals. Champion the organization’s efforts to design and implement scalable finance org structures, protocols, and tools. Develop an integrated plan and financial process for priorities & projects. Anticipate and address evolving customer and market demands and ensure alignment with group internal controls. Ensure that treasury, tax, and audit comply with local regulations and internal controls.
- Strategic Business Leader: Support major projects through due diligence, financial analysis, and integration. Lead and collaborate on strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, new lines of business, large project financing, and other finance related endeavors. Employs a deep understanding of the company’s manufacturing cost management, distribution, and commercial strategy to maximize value. Build a strong finance team, drive momentum for change and innovation, and ensure that the company has successfully developed high-performing financial leaders for the future.
- Financial Reporting & Data Analysis: Ensure operational and financial performance analysis and monitoring, including leading the budget process, implementing a robust, successful financial model; ensure monthly closing process is timely, efficient, and accurate; and review performance against the current budget as well as prior year. Identify and implement technology solutions that increase efficiency and improve user experience.
- Technology Roadmap: Partner with Chief Technology and Information Officer to design and implement a 3–5-year technology roadmap. The roadmap will be designed to ensure the optimization of effective finance technologies and functional improvements. Ensure strong collaboration between Finance and IT to better synthesize and simplify information from the Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) system (SAP) and develop new ways utilize reporting and business intelligence (“BI”) tools.
- Opportunity to transform and lead the Finance function and partner with CEO on 2x growth by 2025 EOY.
- Join a high-growth, values-driven, innovative market leader rapidly gaining market share and disrupting multiple segments of the trailer manufacturing industry.
- High-visibility, high-impact role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader business.