04 Sep Chief Information Officer
As a member of the Global ELT, the CIO will establish a long-term technology roadmap and develop overall strategies in system development and hardware acquisition and integration to meet the needs of the business. They will also design the short/long term functional organizational structure and resources required to support a highly growth oriented Global organization. The newly hired CIO will be a transformation leader with experience, knowledge, and demonstrated success in assessing emerging technologies identifying methods that can support and improve the organization’s strategic position.
- Provide insights to executive leadership on technology advancements relevant to business ensuring IT is enabling profitable growth strategy.
- Ensure data integrity, business continuity, proprietary information and related intellectual property through information security and access management. Ensure global compliance to region and country requirements.
- Develop and maintain systems architecture, define standards, policies and protocols for communication and data exchange and integration or connection of business info systems.
- Strategic partner with business to support IT, identify trends and new enabling technologies to improve facility.
- Operations, workforce productivity, security, and provide timely advice and counsel to the Executive team.
- Participate in evaluation of mergers and acquisitions for clarity on alignment and future integration with technology strategies.
- Develop budget, impact, positioning and ROI. Align and ensure connection of the plan with the needs and requirement of business.