About the Role
The Compensation Manager will be responsible for implementing, administering, and supporting the development of various compensation programs. You will execute a broad range of compensation related objectives and strategies, including but not limited to merit, annual incentive, LTIP, and market benchmarking. This role reports to the Head of Total Rewards and will be responsible for the management and mentoring of a compensation associate.
- Support the ongoing development, implementation, and administration of compensation policies and programs, including pay grades/ranges.
- Manage and administer incentive compensation programs such as annual bonus plans, production compensation, long-term incentive plans, and carried interest plans.
- Support the configuration and design of the advanced compensation module in Workday.
- Partner with hiring managers, business partners, and talent acquisition to generate market competitive offers for both internal and external offers.
- Support preparation of Compensation Committee materials.
- Provide advice, guidance, and training to managers, employees, and HR colleagues in the interpretation and administration of the organization's compensation programs and policies.
- Assist with special projects and deliverables, including but not limited to: managing internal and external audit requests and supporting M&A and divestitures during due diligence.
- Design and implement controls around processes and data.
- Participate in compensation surveys to make recommendations to the company's total compensation programs and competitive position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 6+ years of experience in Compensation.
- Experience in Comp design (salary and compensation structure).
- Minimum of 3 years of Job architecture experience.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation is a plus.