20 Feb Construction Manager
One of our key clients is looking for their next Construction Manager. This mature and successful Global QSR Franchisor has substantial development ahead of them. This person will be responsible the integration of territories to Company supported Territories. Specialized in implementing and overseeing the remodel, relocation and new build projects. they are a part of the construction process, from the initial planning and foundational work through to project completion, managing timetables and costs along the way.
- Oversee construction strategy and activities in the areas of site development, new construction, remodels, and relocations.
- Work closely with the team and Senior management to ensure that territory plans are executed fully.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings; make regular trips to sites during construction including bid walks, preconstruction walks, in-progress site visits, punch walks, and construction closeout.
- Strong emphasis on the equipment ordering process.
- Requires attention to detail, and the ability to stay connected to the big picture.
- Must have a deep understanding of all facets of the building process, which can only be gained through experience.
- As the intermediary between Franchisees, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and regulatory personnel, this position also requires superb communication and leadership skills.