Blue Rock Search has recently been engaged by a new client, a national $800 million-dollar diversified manufacturer to identify their next Continuous Improvement Leader. In this role you will be challenged with multiple opportunities aimed at implementing & redesigning core processes through embedding the basic, intermediate, and advanced principles of Lean throughout their NC facilities. In addition, you will partner with executive leaders across the division to identify and innovate new ways of delivering value to their customers.
- Acts as a change agent for leading and managing continuous improvement processes while instilling a culture of accountability.
- Lead problem-solving efforts to improve quality and eliminate waste in all areas throughout the Manufacturing areas.
- Application of Lean Manufacturing techniques such as 6S, SMED, Value Stream Analysis, Kanban, TPM in addition to facilitating Kaizen events.
- Assists in the design of new equipment layouts, setups and timing employing Lean and Six Sigma principles.
- Works closely with the regional senior leadership to identify improvement projects and provide technical assistance as needed.
- Engage manufacturing team in continuous improvement process to ensure all projects are identified, prioritized and implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop Tactical Plan with plants process engineering, continuous improvement and maintenance functions
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of Lean manufacturing experience; automotive experience would be helpful; turn around experience desired
- Expert in Lean and leading Kaizen events
- Strong coaching and mentoring experience
- Be a strategic thinker, tactical executioner, and developer of people and sustainable change
- Must be able to multitask, foster a change culture, and communicate to all areas that are affected by any changes in the business
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/