About the Role
As our client continues to experience rapid growth and market penetration, they are seeking a Director of Compensation to oversee the delivery of creative, differentiated compensation solutions on an enterprise scale. The incoming leader will serve as an HRLT team member and report directly to the Head of Total Rewards. In this high-visibility, high-impact position, you set the strategy for compensation programs to deliver a best-in-class employee experience while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, you lead efforts to design and implement solutions, enhancing our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. You will be empowered to grow and manage a high-performing team and partner strategically with key stakeholders on a broad range of Compensation initiatives.
- Team Member Engagement & Culture: Shape and champion team philosophy and culture, defining why we do what we do; develop and execute a culture transformation plan, inclusive of pilots, education, training, communication, engagement, metrics, and reviews/readouts.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and define TR strategy and goals.
- Executive Compensation: In partnership with the CHRO, the ELT, and external consultants, jointly lead the design and implementation of executive comp strategy, including the design, implementation, communication, and administration of all equity and cash comp programs. Partner with ELT to develop materials for Compensation Committee meetings, actively engaging with Committee members on all pre/post-Board Meeting follow-up action items.
- Comp Design & Integration: Partner with the CHRO to lead the development of a fully integrated Compensation Strat Plan. Analyze the competitiveness of compensation programs and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s regional growth goals. Execute comprehensive assessment of current broad-based compensation systems.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve Compensation function; partner with CHRO to drive transformation.
- Opportunity to join a $2.5B publicly traded, high-growth industry leader with over 7,000 employees.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.