Director, Franchise Development Marketing
Blue Rock Search has partnered with one of our top clients, a portfolio of strong and growing franchised brands, uniquely focused on the B2B services sector. They have engaged Blue Rock Search to identify their new Director of Franchise Development Marketing. This pivotal role entails developing and executing marketing strategies to enhance brand recognition and generate revenue across the entire portfolio, with a key emphasis on driving growth entirely for one of their emerging brands as well. They are seeking a comprehensive marketing and franchise development background, coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to experiment, and a genuine dedication to supporting franchisees in achieving their aspirations. This is a full-time remote position, reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer, offering a remarkable opportunity for professional growth, impact, & upward mobility. Our client is a platform of franchised companies that are focused on growth & scalability, and they pride themselves on having a strong culture of collaboration, challenging the status quo.
Job responsibilities include:
- Cross-functional collaboration with work teams including private equity marketing leadership, franchise development & SDR teams, brand operations, training processes, national accounts marketing strategies & execution, vendors, and agency partners to define strategy objectives, budgets and success metrics while developing and optimizing new and existing marketing efforts.
- Strategically lead all brand and franchise development marketing efforts – integrated marketing strategies for optimal performance and effective customer engagement across all marketing department verticals and key audiences (national accounts, franchise owners, customers) including all appropriate media forms, CRM, brand experience/activation, website, regional/local marketing.
- Develop, track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility. Lead effort in the utilization of data-driven methodology, analyses, and measurement to improve the effectiveness of all performance marketing channels.
- Oversee and monitor website traffic for various brands and have the ability to work with key brand team members to ensure website experience, content and calls-to-action are relevant and optimized to achieve goals.
- Create and execute strategies for Referral Marketing. National Accounts and Conversions
- Demonstrated knowledge of B2B and franchise development marketing as well as sales strategy and tactics.
- Strong understanding of marketing (awareness and performance) across digital and traditional media.
- Strong knowledge and skill in Office 365 suite particularly Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint (Canva), and Microsoft Outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in HubSpot marketing management and automation software, with expertise in lead management, content management, workflows, and automation.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/