Blue Rock Search has partnered with a leading global QSR Franchisor to identify their next Director of Franchise Performance. The DFP will lead and set goals for a team of Managers, Franchise Performance. In addition to the responsibilities outlined in assigned territory, coach franchise owners on increasing sales and profitability and thereby enabling them to grow their portfolio. Works with senior leadership team to define the group's strategic objectives; translates the group's objectives into centralized operational priorities and plan.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reads and reviews monthly evaluations performed by the Managers, Franchise Performance to ensure they are consistently documenting adherence to Company standards, improvements made, areas of opportunity, direction on how to improve and goal setting.
- Coaches and trains team to effectively evaluate performance compared to company's policies and procedures.
- Analyze sales and cost data and provide specific customized direction to improve in these areas.
- Drive single unit sales, multi-unit sales and development plans to ensure company goals are met.
- Lead meetings with their team to prioritize opportunities and continued advancement in the organization.
- Assist Territory Director and shared services team with site reviews and training MFPs on site.
- Provide direction and proficiency to FBPs, franchisees and staff regarding new store openings & transfer training hours.
- Nurture relationships with existing franchisees and support their expansion plans.
- Manages a team of MFP's by giving ongoing guidance and support, continuous feedback and one-on-one job training.
- Employee development & performance evaluations.
- Be available to travel for company meetings and conventions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years of successful management experience in a regional role for a QSR brand
- Experience with managing 800+ units and/or experience managing 100M+ in revenue
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to problem solve on a large scale with a regional area of restaurants.
- High level skillset with the ability to identify potential profit wins and losses through business reviews.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and personalities, while maintaining a degree of personal integrity and time management with a sense of urgency.
- Must have skills necessary to provide influential direction on a large scale to align with brand standards.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/