25 Nov Director, Leadership & Organizational Development
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to help mature and evolve the Leadership Development practice across domestic and international sites. This role will help architect a forward-looking leadership culture as well as serve as a culture change advocate. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to partner with other Talent, Development and Inclusion peers, HR Business Partners, as well as business leaders to continue the organization’s evolution to an “integrated talent development and inclusion” function.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Co-lead the design, develop and delivery of innovative, corporate-wide Leadership Development solutions.
- Performs needs analysis and identifies gaps across the organization.
- In partnership with the lead HRBP, works directly with Global Commercial Organization to design and execute organizational interventions including team development, strategy, and change.
- Partners with Inclusion & Diversity, Talent Management, Coaching & Mentoring, and L&D Operations practice areas to determine and execute integration points.
- Conducts research on best and next practices in Leadership Development.
- Select, manage, develop and evaluate vendors or consultants to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manages follow-up to determine applicability and tangible success of Leadership Development solutions.
A strong internal consultant with demonstrated ability to understand leadership development needs and convert that analysis into actionable, innovative solutions. Fundamental understanding of business strategy and how to link HR initiatives to business initiatives. A proven track record of creating and implementing “high impact” leadership development solutions. Personal attributes include; excellent communication skills, highly competent presenter, able to gain credibility, engender trust and influence all levels, strong partnering skills, bias for action and tangible results.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in Global, publicly traded, organization and or HR Consulting experience a must.
- Minimum of 5 years leadership development experience
- Significant breadth of knowledge of commonly used organizational development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Possess sophisticated negotiating, influencing, project management and consulting skills.
- Previous experience as a HR business partner or in a HR Center of Excellence a plus.
- The ability to follow assignments through to completion with a bias towards action and execution.
- Master's in organizational development/psychology or a related discipline is preferred.