Blue Rock Search has partnered with a mature and successful Global QSR Franchisor to identify their next Director of Business Development. This person will be responsible for supporting the Company's growth by recruiting multi-unit owner candidates and managing their initial acquisition of franchised restaurants.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the identification, evaluation, and due diligence of potential mergers, acquisitions, or divestiture opportunities.
- Reviews analysis of mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures and interprets financial models estimating revenue growth, profitability, and impact on the organization's strategic business plans. Makes recommendations on deals that best support the organization's goals.
- Conducts due diligence to understand the target company's business and legal practices, liabilities, financial standing, and intellectual property.
- Collaborates with other members of the executive management team to align departmental strategy or direction with the overall goals of the organization. Develops policies, practices, and procedures that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Identify, recruit, vet, and guide Multi-Unit Owner (MUO) Candidates to join the Brand's system via the acquisition of existing franchised stores. Create selling tools and collateral, and use them to communicate the Brand's opportunity to stakeholders including Candidates, Lenders, Equity Partners, etc. Match candidates with opportunities, helping to create opportunities of scale.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Experience in initiating, identifying, negotiating, closing, and planning the integration of acquisitions
- Experience interfacing with external partners (bankers, accountants, lawyers) and coordinating their activities as part of an integrated project plan to complete M&A activity throughout the entire lifecycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience managing direct as well as indirect teams and effectively driving a cadence of both centralized and decentralized M&A activity
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities
- Proven track record and history of successfully originating and closing acquisitions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA is a plus)
- 10+ years of Experience in Corporate Development, M&A experience with a franchisor (Restaurant background preferred)
- Travel as needed Requirement (~20%)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/